1. Brush off loose dirt with a dry brush
2. As needed, wipe out the inside with a damp sponge and mild soap
3. Rinse only, if possible. Use cold water and a sponge or rinse in a tub without soap.
4. Machine wash in front-loading unit (DO NOT use machine with agitator, agitator could cause damage not covered under warranty) with cold water and mild soap (Ivory Flakes, Woolite, Sport Wash, Etc.) Not detergents.
5. Do Not soak in soapy water, it may cause delamination.
6. Rinse thoroughly to eliminate soap residue.
7. Place pack on frame to air dry. DO NOT use a dryer.
8. Always store in a cool, dry area.
1. Keep loose threads trimmed.
2. Keep free from dirt.
3. Spray periodically with a silicone spray.
4. To prevent salt water corrosion on zipper pulls, make sure you rinse with clear water often.
Most packs are coated with a treatment that is highly water resistant. If you are planning a trip that will encounter severe wet weather, or you are concerned about keeping your gear absolutely dry, we recommend purchasing a rain cover.
Courtesy of Kelty